There’s more to life
the more we share
- What’s the difference between Bond Touch More and Bond Touch?Unlike Bond Touch, Bond Touch More allows you to connect with up to 3 other people thanks to the Multi-Bonding feature. Multi-Dimensional Touch also allows you to express yourself more dynamically through taps, swipes and touches using advanced patented haptic technology.
- Can I connect more than 2 people?Yes! With Bond Touch More, you can connect with up to 3 other people.
- How many bracelets come in the box?Each box contains one Bond Touch More bracelet. Keep in mind that you need at least 2 bracelets for it to function. You can order multiple Bond Touch More bracelets through our website, and pair with up to 3 other people.
- Can I connect with multiple people in a group?Bond Touch More is not compatible as a group. With the possibility to pair with up to 3 different people, make every connection count through a personalized 1-on-1 conversation with each connection.
- Can I connect Bond Touch More with someone with a Bond Touch?Unfortunately, Bond Touch More is only compatible with other Bond Touch More bracelets. If your loved one owns a Bond Touch bracelet, you may either purchase a Bond Touch single bracelet to pair with them, or they can upgrade to a Bond Touch More bracelet.
- Can Bond Touch More get wet?Your Bond Touch More is swimproof and can be safely submerged in up to 3 feet (1 meter) of water for 30 minutes at a time.
- How does Bond Touch More work?To send and receive touch messages, you just need to download the Bond Touch app on your Android or iOS smartphone. Make sure you have a stable internet connection (4g or Wifi) and keep your phone within 10 feet of your bracelet. Then, send a request to pair with your loved one’s Bond Touch More bracelet via the app to start sending touches!
- How to take care of my Bond Touch More?Use a soft cloth when cleaning your Bond Touch More module. Avoid leaving your Bond Touch More in high temperature environments such as parked cars. Avoid keeping your module underwater for over 30 minutes or going deeper than 3 feet / 1 meter.
- How to charge the bracelet?Charging your Bond Touch More bracelet is easy: just connect it to a computer, a USB power adapter or a power bank with the charger. We recommend that you only use the Bond Touch More dock charger. It will take around 3 hours for Bond Touch More to fully charge.
- Do you have any more questions?